Do you ever get tired of the same old? Could your at-home morning coffee routine use a little ‘jolt’? Not to fret, my friends! Let’s bring back the joy and excitement to our daily ritual. Below are a few steps to elevate your coffee experience:
1. Start with the best ingredients – this means filtered water and good, fresh coffee.
2. Invest in a coffee grinder – there are two types… burr and blade. The finer the grind the darker and more bitter your cup of coffee will be.
3. Graduate to a French press or pour-over – each method tastes different and requires a different amount of hands-on time.
4. Take out the scale and measuring cups – yes, channel your inner scientist and pursue the perfect cup of coffee based on the coffee to water ratio.
5. Bring out the flavor wheel (from the Specialty Coffee Association) – this can be used to help you identify the flavor notes of what you’re tasting.
6. Create a “coffee corner” – this can enhance the ritual and help you be more mindful.
Sip up and get ready to take on the day!
Research shows that gut health and sugar content are top of mind for consumers, so it’s no surprise Chobani has introduced two new items to their lineup that meet these demands. Chobani Probiotic is their new fruity plant-based beverage, and Chobani Complete is a lactose-free Greek yogurt high in protein and amino acids with no added sugar. A study by research group Kerry in 2019 noted that 65% of consumers seek products with functional benefits from their food and drink. The growth in this category isn’t stopping, and neither is Chobani.